Wednesday, March 07, 2007

now at eleanor house..so bo liaoz...juz now went to 445 for slack wif ah lian eleanor, my bud and kor and ds and yh..sit awhile den kor drove us to my house den i go home take clothes den go eleanor house..save cab fare ^^ thanks kor =)

evening time bring apple down to meet yue..den we talk for 2 hrs at 1st floor staircase..haha so long no chat wif her liao..finally got the chance to talk to her and was like we talk for 2 hrs and my mouth is completely dry..hahaha...den aft chat at 8.30pm like tat we went back home for dinner..den dear called and say he going to his fren house cuz he buang motor..den at 9.30pm like tat von jie came to look for apple ^^ apple is like my new born baby..haha everybody wan see him..hehe den aft tat at 10+pm the ah lian came..den at 11pm like tat we all went to 445 to slack le lo..

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
now let me introduce u to my new bb ^^ he's apple moii new dog =D i juz got him on 1st march `07 - thurs..he's super cute..hehe..1st time i got a dog i will take good care of him de..hehe gtg slp le..nitey ^^v

No comments: