Tuesday, June 26, 2007

im freaking no mood now..got work to do but...everytime is tong give me work..today even peter oso pass me work to do..who are they..xuan is my sup and he got nth for me to do and now i have to do wat apilia is doing previously..and somemore tong is not my sup he got the most work for me to do..so now im under tong or xuan? roar~ how i wish today is my last day of attachment..BUT i still got 1mth+ for this attachment..i wan off everyweek liaoz i dun care..starting say will let me do this do tat..now leh!! everyday do same thing..training manual no end!! amand this amand tat..change this add tat!! i wan to quit~!! buti noe is i quit now i will get nag by alot of ppl...but how..this attachment sucks!! doing training manual is a thing the com SUCKS!! the software SUCKS!! the everything SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!! need to travel so far for this bloody hell job..and the bus not comfort at all!! small space and the seat is straight de~ this company suck!! is big and no use at all~ wat technologies u have..ur software sucks!! pay low..need travel so far..dun u wanna start thinking why got 6 student attached to u and now left wif onli 3? think ur head till bust!! R-O-A-R ~!! I WAN TO QUIT THIS ATTACHMENT~!!

it's tuesday le..later see if dear wan gopei a pair of specs not ba..his specs are old and toot =x and the degrees are lower den wat he's suppose to wear now..see if he wan go pei today not ba..if dun wan den i stay at home slp liaoz =x im so TIRED!! i wan to slp 12hrs a day!! at stanley's bed xD

No comments: