Wednesday, April 16, 2008

yawnz~ juz came back frm lunch and im sitting in front of my lappy now...went to have a nice meal treat by our boss :D this morning was bad!! cuz im slpy and i cant slp ): now still so tired la...i need to have a longer rest tonite =x haha...scarly last min went out again xD later yalin and charmaine coming my house...dunno till wat time...see how ba...

me and elmo!! in boss car =x

my lunch~

tats the price for my boss BMW full tank =x and he pump formula 95 lo =|


ytd was rainy day~ aft work went back home wif yalin..she help me finish my dinner la =x i cannot finish alone xD and she tried mama make de balacan :D haha...is spicy de wor ^^ den jiefu and jie came over to pick us up to bugis to shop for jie de clothes for sun de make over (: last min shopping la...and jie managed to get a black skinny jeans, shirt and a necky ^^ den went back to car to look for jiefu as he not feeling well he stay in the carpark playing psp =x hahaha...den went to fusion there meet cong they all den we headed to bedok 85 lo...stay there talk alot craps la...den went home at 12+am reaching 1am....bath le den chat on msn awhile reaching 2am den slp (tats why im so tired now!)

No comments: