Tuesday, May 06, 2008

im bored the whole day~ yalin doing invoices and me answering calls lo...hao men ar! ): ending of the day i did the driver's schedules...looking for all the locations and districts...wan become a street directory liao..all the ar ji ba liang street name oso noe where le =x my mind whole day onli got "North? East? West? or Central?" hahaha...den finally the clock strike 6pm!! ding dong ding dong...time to go home~ hehehe...today no OT (: yipppee!! aft work i came home le lo...was talking to ahjie on the phone thru out the journey...she got transfered over to CSC le...no more in office le ): sobsob...reached home my turn to call her talk till she reached home ^^ den bathed and dinner time! juz nice mama bought dinner home le :D hehehe...den came online change my blog song...changed my blog url last nite to www.nobody-snowbell.blogspot.com and have oso make it private...finally im not lazy to change it to private...have been wanting to change long time ago and lazyness strikes =x hahahahaha...anyway..gonna slp early tontie le :D cuz I'M TIRED!! xD

No comments: