Thursday, July 10, 2008

im feeling so damn tired now! gonna slp but going out later to meet eleanor and her frenz -.- 累累累!! argh~

i blur again -.- leaving my wallet at mac when lunch time...and i onli did notice till when i reach home zzzzz...aft work ken came fetch lin...but smth bad happened to ah hong and roy acc ah hong to hospital so ken gotta drive roy's car back and they drove me home (: so didnt realise im lost my wallet till juz now hahaha =x scare me la cuz my wallet got ic...good thing chris still in office so asked him for help to go mac to get my wallet ^^ now is safely wif him le (: thanks le...

did sms lin so she called back asking how was it =x so told her i found it! hehehe...and she told me wat happened to ah hong...abit heart breaking cuz he's seriously injured...his lungs punctured and kidney was a lil crashed, spinal cord have 2 bones fractured...and his brain was swallon...he's in ICU now in stable condition...hope things will turn better for him these 2 days ba...and the hayabusa he's test riding was chui in the front...as he hit a truck carrying frozen food...poor him...everything will get better~ pray hard!

finaly it's friday tml~ im always waiting for weekend ever since this new manager came...work is so sucky!! roooooaaaaar~


saw this cute lil van while walking towards ah hong place~
shoooooo CUTE!!




No comments: