Monday, September 29, 2008

last nite woke up at 7pm! wahahahahaha....i noe im a pig~ =x hehehe...bathed and had my meal ^^ got called out by lin and ken to yishun as i got nth to do at home xD they came to pick me up and we head ken's house...

watched sg F1 race at their house till 10pm and ken went to get his mc and tabao 925 wanton mee home (: hehehe...

homesweethome and K.Oed! time: 01:00hrs


woke up 05:00hrs this morning and had my shower and fry eggs for breakfast! and blur me to have even notice tat i dun have bread -.- stupid lo! zzzzz...packed my eggs into a tupperware and head for bus at 06:15hrs...missed the bus and took the 06:20hrs bus...and indeed i was late for work~ funni enough, nobody is in the office -.- diao de...

lin was late for work too and she 4gotten to bring our locker key...so gotta mafan ken to go back home take (: juz nice when ken arrived, our sup came -.- start complaining lo zzzzz....f**k care!

overall today was a relaxing day for me xD hehehe...off work 9pm and waited for lin to finish work...ken and family came to pick her up and i borrowed her ez-link back home as i got no more money in my ez-link zzzzz...time to top up! :D

back home at 10+pm and now waiting for audi? TML OFF!! wahahahahaha....

No comments: