Wednesday, November 11, 2009

back at home (: later gonna go work frm 7am-3pm zzzzz....went to bed ytd morning at reaching 7am? was at yishun staying overnite~ met up wif jie and jiefu at dam b4 ken and lin sent me home to get my stuffs....

was at yishun printing lotsa pics and suppose to do some scanning of photos oso din have the mood...cuz i print till damn shiok =x LOL! quite alot la heheheehhe....

went to bed and was damn lazy to wake up la =x woke up to reply sms awhile and back to my slping bag xD by the time woke up already 6.30pm liao...hahahahaha...

din went to take my letter of offer...so requested to take them later aft my work....

and later at nite going down to df to drink the bottle of henessy left by yalin during the hen nite....and thurs im not working!! enjoy enjoy!!! xD

No comments: