Thursday, November 26, 2009

Public Holiday Eve~

jus had my dinner~ abit of tired, mayb will slp early later ba...tml is holiday, no need work, can slp late abit (:


ytd finish work, bf came to pick me up frm work (: thanks dear! xD riding under hot sun is a killer man! wif so mani cars and buses on the road and the bright sun shinning on us...zzzzz.....

went tamp mall for dinner at phin's and watson to buy some stuffs and back home~ awhile later we went back to TM to buy chix drumlets at Pizza Hut as the cravings is waiting for us xD


today at work feeling restless...woke up wif bf today quite early, as he's going airport to help his fren do check-in and i went back toh awhile b4 i wake up to bath and prepare myself for work...otw to work feeling damn weak, dunno wats wrong...feel like gonna blackout anytime~ but good thing nth happens....

lunch time was last nite chix drumlets me and dear went to buy frm pizza hut and tats all....making me having a sore throat now -.- flu came later and my headache is on and off....making me abit pissed zzzzz...


meeting ahgurl out tml for eyebrow plucking, den going tm walk walk and at nite to lin's hse for the 2hr wedding video and a dinner? xD


anyway....blogger is having probs uploading the pics again!! STUPID!! zzzzz....

nth else to write, shall stop here~

No comments: