Monday, December 27, 2010

Blood Test Day~

lucky today office official off~ no need take extra leave...! hahaha...early morning, woke up, cabbed down clinic w hubby! im so scared can!! this is the very 1st time im doing the blood test...i scared pain!! *sobsob!*

took my bp, my weight and there comes the needle! keep staring on my hand! when the nurse tie my arm tied, took out the needle, thruout the process, my eyes nv leave my hand =x

hubby asked me to look the other direction, so tat i wun noe tat the needle is being poke in...but still...i feel it! and i moved my hand! and blood splat out~







this is the blueblack aft tat!
simply pain!! )):



aft the blood test, went to grab some bite while waiting to see dr...in the end, waited so long! cuz the ultra-scan machine spoil -.-

mummy is at TM q-ing at Singtel shop, helping us to get queue no for me and hubb iphone 4! we told the nurses tat we will come back later..so faster took a bus to central to look for mummy to get our iphones!! hehehehe....loves my mummy! ♥♥




hubby bought his phone, den get back to his work...me and mummy went back to the clinic to see doc...this is the 1st time mummy went for appt w me! hehehe!

din wait long to see my lil precious! dr loke says: "baby is healthy, everything is good."
asked abt the gender of lil precious, dr loke says: "90% is a boy" he did show us lil precious penis! damn cute~ hehehe...

but still in the end, the machine isstill not repaired! so no ultra-scan pics today~ although i did actuali took pics frm the screen wif my iphone 4, but due to my sotong-ness again, i sync w/out uploading...!!! *stabs!*

therefore, here's my 1st tummy pic in my 15th weeks!






next appt, 24 Jan 2011, Monday at 8pm! ♥♥

No comments: