Thursday, May 19, 2011

2nd KKH Appt!

ytd ultrascan appt was supposed to be @ 9.30am, ended up we reached at ard 10am. doc appt at clinic C was 10.10am! end up, both oso late..wahahaha!! waited till 10+am, told the counter say i've got appt at clinic C, so she asked to go downstairs register 1st..

went down to register, took my height, weight & urine test and back to 2nd floor to continue wait for my ultrascan appt! my weight decreased by 2kg! half happy half sad at tat moment...cuz i haven seen my baby, to see if he's weight decrease not...

11+am, finally my turn! went in to the room and start the scan aft awhile...saw my babyboy! he's a noti boy!dun let us see his face! hahaha...he even close up his legs! hahahaha...damn cute! measure his weight, he's weight is ard 2.4 smth? i 4got! zzzz...





aft the scan, paid and went down to clinic C to see doc...pass the doc the scan report, she started asking me usual questions...told her i had fever last week, and my appetite drop + feeling giddy...doc din comment much on this but was telling me tat my waterbag water level was low! she did swab test to see if i am leaking of water...or any infection..the process was total gao-wei-ness!! she inside smth like a test tube thing, den a long cotton bud to see...overall everything was fine...she says there's no leaking...so she asked to go for a CTG for 30mins...

went to C4 and waited for a bed to do the test...waited for 1hr!! and the nurses 4gotten abt us!! -.- finally hubb went to ask and i went in to do the test while hubb went for his smoke break...30mins later, took my result, pass to the nurse and went for a quick lunch and back to see the doc~



doc almost wanted to admit me in the hospital, but aft she consult a senior doc, she says its ok for me to go home..my contractions was 4 times in 30mins! but if my contractions starts to be painful, i have to admit right away...

appt was den fixed next week, thurs, 26 may @ 10am~ paid for the consultation and back to aljunied~

No comments: