Friday, March 16, 2007

im back to post..today i got the worst of the worst news!! i gotta resit for my WIM test which was held on wed..gotta resit on next mon..fucking hell lo!! cuz of tat freaking teacher who give out the test paper to LA telling them tats pass year paper for revision..wtf lo!! wat kinda teacher can make such a stupid mistake lo!! ARGH!! make all the logistics class LA, LB, LC, LD to retake the test!! over hundreds of students lo!! its not our fault and we gotta retake juz because of HIM~!! angry angry angry!! aft the news was break saw a few incident which make me feel i m reali in ite..LOLx mess ard wif the tables and chairs!! hahaha..funni show LOLz..aft a talk and a crying session wif the director i left to look for wen and yue den aft tat we went for lunch at long john..both of them eat i onli drink water..den aft awhile wendy came to look for us too..den went to sinma to buy a eye shadow den wendy came home wif me..den reach home went to giant, courts and ikea wif mama cuz she wanna go interview a job at giant..aft the interview we went shopping..shop till our legs all tired le..haha den took the shuttle bus back den came home wendy still at my house..wow!! haha..left her at my house wif my bro and she stayed so long..haha den i bath hao le ask her help me paint my nails..so long no make until so nice liaoz..hahaha cuz work haagen-dazs so long i haven make my hand beautiful beautiful liaoz..hehe aft the show finish gonna go dear house den later go supper ^^ tml mayb going 85 for dinner wif the gurls and guys =D cya soon ^^v

No comments: