Wednesday, April 23, 2008

im sick! haiz...i wan faster recover den go ivy and jie's chalet :D fri and sat ^^v hehehe...ytd did 7-11 de invoice till blur blur =x haha...anyway..no mood to update now...juz wanna refesh my memory: monday aft work went to serangoon meet jie and jiefu den bath le headed down to ahbing's chalet...had our bbq food and have talk session...den we went to chalet den watch tv till slp so went to the bedroom to slp lo :D 1+am den we went home ^^v sent ivy home 1st den cong send me home...ytd aft work meet eugene at paya lebar den we headed to town for the present hunting =x bought all the bday present for the gurls liao...chloe, ivy and cynn ^^ and i already got my bday present liao!! frm ivy, yalin, xiao mei, joyce and ling hui :D thanks gurls!! MUACK!! didnt go open my present la...cuz i wan have the feel of opening them on my bday!! wahahahaha...okie la...off i go liao :) SICK~

No comments: