Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my mum is in hospital!! early in the morning im late for work...dad called me at 9am and im still in the train omw to work...was curious how come he called cuz he dun call me early in the morning de..ans his call and he told me mama is in hospital...i totally stunt standing by the train door...asking him how come, he told me says "mrt 跌下来" i was like "huh? o.O?? mrt?" he den says "buggy buggy" den 1st tot was who the fuck is the driver? den daddy says "Joanne" my 1st reaction was "F*** U!!" cuz i hate her!! wanna cause my mama to fall frm the buggy...I CURSE U!! juz called daddy asked him how was it and he says "在等脑科医生" wanting to noe wat exactly happened so keep pester my papa asking him how the fuck tat joanne drove why mummy will fall frm the buggy...den dad reply was my mum was looking backwards den suddenly fall off the buggy...my thinking is why mummy wan be so kpo! look backwards to check blind spot ar? she's not the one driving...ARGH!!! though it's not ur fault tat cause my mama to fall but i jus hate u! cuz of ur working attitude tat u have shown me...you *BITCH* argh!! daddy says mama mayb need to be admitted to the hospital...so anxious to noe how she is now ): heartache la! roarrrrrrrr~

No comments: