Friday, August 29, 2008

im back blogging again...woke up at 4.30am and headed mrt wif mummy to take the 1st train...damn shag! reach work place and i ran toilet every half hour...argh! stomach not feeling so good -.- finish work 3pm and took bus no. 10 home...reach home came friendster and view blogs..gonna watch 命中注定我爱你 now and slp early later ba..tml and sun will be working 7am-6pm...will be damn tired lo~ -.-

don't ask me what's wrong with me!
'cuz i also don't know what's going wrong!

life is for me is like getting lifeless??
im getting so numb in my heart...
veri veri numb...no words can describe these...
take a knife and stab it hard, and im sure there wun be any feeling at all...
crying to bed is wat im doing everynite?? do i reali wan to carry on like this?
i wan to be happy! i wan myself to be smiling from deep inside my heart...
dun wanna be emo!! dun wanna be emo when out wif ahjie and lin...
so im trying my best to be happy when im out...so emo at home is better (:
can anyone out there pull me out frm this stupid "emo+numb" thingy?
juz wanna enjoy my life now and end it asap!! )':

No comments: