Friday, September 05, 2008

im back! homesweethome! i need my bed so much~ hurhur...went work as usual and i end work at 6pm! hahahaha...took train wif mama and i alight at eunos and was stuck in the jam -.- end up ken and lin came to pick me up at the slope and we went to *dunno wats the place called =x and bought their car accessories...and headed back to lin's house to do my phone :D but didnt do anything other den upgrade my software...and we headed TB to find jie and jiefu...

head newton for food and talking crap...we came out wif the "仙" family! =x damn funni la...LOL! did reali enjoy the foods there as i think i got a few yrs nv go liao...hahaha...of cuz i oso enjoy being wif all my fav there xD hehehe...finish food off we head to serangoon to drop jie and jiefu off...but we went up for toilet break and ended up we were all at their room looking at helmets and using wifi wif my phone..hehehe...

reali bth liao den faster we headed home..now wan go slp liao...need upload all songs back to my phone cuz all files were lost :D hehehe...NITE!!

No comments: