Thursday, September 04, 2008

Yea!! i've bought my iPhone!! hehehehe...damn happy la xD juz now went interview wif lin and hope everything went smoothly ba...went over to tamp singtel shop to acc lin's bro buy iPhone..den end up i bought one too...trade in my W910 le hahaha...aft we bought the phones went haagen-dazs for ice-cream!! treat them eat la...hehehe...

ken took his car and came to pick us, headed my house den me and lin went up to my house to change clothes and off we head to yishun...and we were jam in the stupid jam for almost an hour lo!! freak! and the car smell + all wanna rush for toilet and i didnt eat for the whole day lo -.- reach 925 we 4 rush to the toilet la...LOL!

eugene came yishun to meet us and aft food we went ken's client house to pass smth and we headed home..DAMN TIRED!! i wanna slp soon aft i've finish putting the songs into my phone xD



THIS FRI OR SAT WILL BE THE DAY WE SIT DOWN AND HAVE A TALK!
TOGETHER WITH JOYCE, VON AND MAINE...
WE 4 DWARFS WILL CLEAR OUR OWN THINGS UP AND JUST CARRY ON WITH OUR OWN LIVES...
PROMISES ARE MADE, SO PLS 遵守诺言
说得到做得到
THANKS FOR THE CONCERN! 谢谢!!

No comments: