Friday, April 08, 2011

Long Post~

Finally im back bloggin~


a short update on hubb's bike...he took back his "mistress" on 27 March, but haven been riding it for 1week+? cuz his IU spoil, and he feel abit weird riding it..so left his mistress at the carpark for like a week + le..hehehe....make me feel much safer this way xD




the new look of his "mistress"!!

last weekend, met mummy yang, eden, and eden's grandma @ NEX~ met up at ard evening time..went to have our dinner at Pizza Hut and aft tat we went shopping at NTUC Fair price! hahaha...so funny to be shopping in there...and to see mummy yang playing ard w the noisy noisy chair and she simply jus bring out the walker chair to let eden have a try sitting in it..jus so damn cute when u look at eden's face...LOL!!


aft tat, made our way to Kiddy Palace...asked wendy quite alot of questions LOL! end up bought 4 things using her membership card...hehehe!!




laundry detergent & softerner, nappy liners and baby swidle~


went to buy sweet talk bubble tea, and back home..my legs are reali breaking !! so painful~ tats my lovely weekend w mummy yang and baby eden~ (:



and so fast, it's FRIDAY AGAIN! me love my weekend this week! cuz we have a BBQ session @ pasir ris park tml!! bbq food and chit chatting session!! so long since the last one that we have the last time! gonna enjoy the food, sea breeze and talk corks~ hehehehe...!!




Babybunny is in his 29 weeks & 4 days now~ moving alot more compared to previously..but not as much as other mummies i can say...dunno if it's good or bad? shall ask dr loke during my next visit...


next, my stretch marks are like free de lo..it's all over my tummy and hips + my thighs...so ugly la..sobsob!! i wish i can jus polish them off all away! LOL!

No comments: