Wednesday, August 03, 2011

brought J out ytd to find mummy♥ at tamp inter.serene aunty came came too~ she reached earlier den mummy♥ lo..she went to the wrong mac to wait! told her inter mac, she went to the big mac..dots! so end up we walked over to find her...

1st shopping place was to kiddy palace to buy Liquid Cleanser cuz the one at balam rd finished~ supposed to be buying pigeon brand de..end up saw pureen one cheaper so bought 3 btls~ 2 orange flavour and 1 mint flavour...

den to guardian to buy ridwind drop as the one tat wendy gave me was broken by bil!! argh!!! angry max!!

aft guardian, we went isetan to walk walk as mummy♥ wanna show me the flipflop slippers tat she's talking abt...end up she bought 1 pair for less den 100bucks, cuz its on sales...so hope aft she wear it, her health will be better~

next, me went to buy KOI and mummy♥&serene aunty walked back home 1st..aft collection of my KOI, walked back home in full speed as J is getting cracky due to his hungry..in the end, the 2 aunties reached downstairs the same time as me -.-

fed J and eddy uncle came..so went downstairs for my super late brunch at 4+pm!! went back home..put J on mummy♥ bed, he fell aslp..so i fell aslp too due to the stupid flu im having..by the time i woke up, already 6.45pm le!

faster take my dinner and mummy♥ was washing J and changing to his pyjamas...finish my dinner, 8pm, went to take a cab home~ reached home 8+pm, faster pump milk and went to toh awhile..damn drowsy~

No comments: