Tuesday, May 15, 2007

im back again =) so boring at work so im here to post lo..ytd im so clumsy enough to leave my hp at the office..lucky apilia called tong and he's ard to help me keep my phone..sobsob..one day no phone is so gao way de =( last week i 4get bring wallet home..ytd 4get bring hp home..dunno when i will 4get to bring my shoe or myself home =x hahaha...

ytd aft work went to woodlands without my hp wif me..change the rings and engrave hao le den go home le lo..lucky i no need wait long 10mins onli den i can go back take le..so i went to the toilet den go walk walk awhile den go back to the shop take le den i go off le lo..reach home onli 7.30pm fast ehy..hahaha..reach home as usual apple see me keep hopping and hopping..LOL too long no see me liaoz =x hehehe..den called dear tell him im home..den go bath den eat dinner lo..eat hao dinner den use com awhile den got nth to do le..whole day at work face com till i reach home got nth to do wif my com..sianz de leh...zzz...den last nite dear called me at 10.30pm talk till 10.45pm like tat he go slp le lo..den i watch finish the chnU show till 11pm talk to mummy awhile cuz she is drying the clothes..talk till she finish her work den go orhorh le lo..i think i lay on the bed till almost 12am den shui zhao...today wake up as usual to go work lo..early in the morning the sky is dark..the wind is blowing strongly =x is windy is nice to slp..but i gotta work..sianz think later i oso going to slp le ba =x cuz there's reali nth for me to do..zzz..attachment after end pls...haven even pass a mth leh =( sobsob..

next week is pangpangz bday liaoz..dunno how we gonna celebrate hor =D hehe..wan take lots and lots of pics =D this sat think gonna go trim alil of my hair and mayb do some coloring..haha hope will be nice ba =x my head is so messy now =( not nice not nice..my pimples are popping out..not nice not nice..i wan nice nice face..and nice nice figue..cuz im getting fatter and fatter le ='( wan cry liaoz..i think i haven go so fat b4 *cry*

today all sup go meeting at industripark..so we in office do nth lo..sian..

No comments: