Wednesday, June 06, 2007

im at work now..so sianz..did 2 assignment frm morning till now..didnt went fo lunch today cuz apilia no come no ppl pei me go to the dirty kopitiam to eat..so stayed in the office eat soda piah lo =x lucky mama bought milo so i can eat soda piah wif milo ^^ taste so good..hehehe..tonite mama papa wun be at home cuz got a function dunno which company de..asked them to work $8/hr not bad huh..haha..so tontie dinner gonna settle myself le..eat maggie mee?? not sure yet..ytd at home was doing nth surfing net looking at hp..feel like buying N95 using mama de starhub voucher..but the phone is quite ex so still thinking..haiz..somemore the voucher expire at this end of month..boring~ so fast expire -.- will see how ba..last nite mr ng went out wif his frens to play billard again >.< reached home at 12+am i already slp till dunno where liaoz..cuz im tire zzz..called him at 11pm no ans my call..stupid him!! but msged me at 11.15pm like tat say later call me...den i dun care le lo go slp liaoz..wait for him reach home den he called me..apple was slping in my room whole nite last nite..hehehe..so cute ^^ in the morning i think he was outside cuz papa wake up early for work..so when papa wake up i think he chiong out to pei papa till he go work lo..den was slping outside till my alarm ring den he chiong into my room -.- was licking my hand, my fingers =.= make me feel so sticky...but i ignore him so he lick and smell enough le he go back to his usual slping place at my room..so funni his slping position..hahaha..overturn his whole body ard like wan ppl to tickle his tummi..hahaha CUTE!! den nua at bed awhile den go prepare go work le lo..so sianz dun wanna come work de..but...still come in the end...haiz cuz too mani off days i took le...boring~ wat should i do now? slp? play puzzle? haizzz...

No comments: